Terms and Conditions
- This competition is being run by Wythenshawe Town Centre.
- The prize is a pamper hamper and vouchers from participating retailers.
- There will be 1 winner chosen.
- To enter participants must like our page and comment the best beauty advice their mum has given them.
- Entry into the competition is restricted to one entry per day per person. Entries received after the stated end date will not be eligible.
- The competition will run from Monday 4th March 2019 until Thursday 28th March 2019.
- A winner will be contacted on Thursday 28th March 2019.
- The winner must be available to collect their prize from Wythenshawe Town Centre.
- If we fail to be able to make contact with a winner within 24 hours, another winner will be chosen.
- Wythenshawe Town Centre reserves the right to withdraw or amend the promotion and prize at any time without prior notice.
- Employees of the Centre, their immediate families, press, agencies, sponsors and commercial partners or any person directly or indirectly connected to the competition are not eligible to enter the competition.
- The information provided by the entrants will be used by Wythenshawe Town Centre and their appointed marketing agency Shoppertainment Management Limited to monitor future competition winners.
- The details collected will only be used to contact the winner of the competition. All data will be securely destroyed after the winners have been confirmed.
Specsavers - Optical Assistant
Role summary Let us develop your career and take you further- previous experience for this role is welcome however not essential.
Join our friendly team in Wythenshawe, as an Optical Assistant, and you’ll discover why at Specsavers, we pride ourselves on providing the foundation for exciting, long-term careers – a home where your previous optical expertise will be truly valued and where you’ll be given the opportunity to thrive with a business that’s constantly expanding, both in the UK and abroad, the opportunities to expand your knowledge base and develop a career have never looked better.
As an Optical Assistant, you’ll make sure every customer gets a great experience when they come into our store It means listening to what they want, explaining our offers and products, and dispensing single vision, bifocal and varifocal lenses You’ll work to NHS guidelines (as well as our own high standards), give good, clear advice and make a positive impression, thanks to your polite and professional approach To secure this role you will need previous experience as either an optical assistant or in a customer eccentric industry and have a real passion for providing fantastic customer care.
We’ll continue to develop and expand your knowledge of vision problems, eye-care and our products. You’ve already demonstrated that you’re a natural when it comes to customer care, you’re articulate, good with people with an organised approach and always happy to help, so you’ll fit right in as a valuable member of our friendly store team, joining a business that’s going places.
Contact details for applications; FAO Vicky Timperley firstname.lastname@example.org - 0161 4379252
Heron Foods are recruiting for 2 senior part-time sales assistants, both at 16 hours per week and 2 part-time sales assistants, both at 12 hours per week. All applicants must apply in-store or visit their website for more information.
Heron Foods are currently recruiting for a 15hour Home Delivery Driver position. Pick up an application form in store to apply.
Iceland are recruiting for a part-time supervisor. Minimum 24 hours per week. All applicants must apply in-store for this vacancy.
Greggs are now recruiting. All applicants must apply via their website for any vacancies.
Have you visited the outstanding Wythenshawe Market? You will find everything you need, from fresh fruit, veg and delicious meals to clothes, bags and more! Support your local people and businesses by visiting the market from 9am-5pm on Monday – Saturday and Wednesday from 9am-2pm. Find more information on their Facebook page.